During this week i learn how to use effects in video it was hard at first i didn't know what to so at ask my one of friends and she told what to i got use to it really fast it started to become real easy. it was fun choosing your own music cutting peaces of the video. I had lots of fun doing the one shot story. if it wasn't for Mr. Hank's i would be able to do this things.
I'm glad you're picking up the program pretty quickly. What do you want to focus your efforts on next in regard to the skills you want to gain from this class?
I want to focus on the editing video, acting, and learning how to use the computer. Latter on in high school we are going to have to use a computer also make videos of our self. I want to be ready for that when it comes. the skill i want to gain is how to use the computer because latter on in life most of the job you need to use a computer on.
- The most frustrating was being in the video because i was shy at first
- The most helpful thing was my friends telling its ok to be shy but they made me feel happy when recording
- The biggest success was get the video done and editing them
- This will help buy going to college and it can help get a good job that requires computer editing etc.
It's so fun editing, and I know it could be shy doing it. I was shy too and I would think that people would make me look ridiculous, but as I started to edit and make things better it helps to be a little silly some times..
Its really to understand what happing because of their body language say ever thing i need to know
1) Watching Metropolis change my view of silent film because may not here what their saying but you still can understand them by watching their body language.
2) Understanding montage change the film for because i was always confuse of what their showing but know i understand why they do that
3) Applying this new info help me a lot because it improve my editing by a lot and it will help me succeed more in life
4) My film progress change by a lot because when i first started i didn't know what i was doing know i do. I could know edit by my self with out asking for help a lot and i feel happy that i got to learn a new thing
Its fun working with you!
i don't think i have ever seen one of your video but im sure there good !
my college is to go to college for 4 years and if i have to go longer i will to get a good job to support my family. I'm not into art so i would not go to that art college. To get to the college i want to go to i need to have a GPA of 3.8 or higher.
the changes to our film in the studio was way better because we have all of the equipment. We also have better lighting. When were filming outside their always lots of people passing by.
i notice the different types of angles are being used and the references of the medium close up and the reaction shots. . I see the media differently because my view on it have expanded and changed for the better.
the movie that got me real scared was a movie about a girl who drowned her kids in a pool and ever night at 3:00 am you can hear saying where are my kids then she find any kids and taken them and they never come back. At first this was a Mexican story and they mad it into a movie.
The song that we choose was slay by RTG. we capture high angels, close ups, etc. high concept because i like the high views of the shots. it was filming a music video.
Best Director because he directed good and gave us some good ideas
your cool lol and a good camrea man .
Best Director- because you have shaky hands when holding the camera but it adds for a more spicier effect.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.